RENEWABLE ENERGY, A FINANCIALLY SOUND INVESTMENT
- Qualify for Federal Tax Credit.
- Get paid a premium for the Solar Electricity you generate.
- Protection against rising electric rates.
Clean affordable Green Energy produces income while supporting a cleaner environment and less dependence on foreign oil.
* * * * *
AEG Energy Solutions' solar photovoltaic designs are completed in accordance with NABCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners) demonstrated knowledge qualified principles. System components meet or exceed the applicable required safety standards of UL, IEEE and ETL. Installation is completed in compliance with the National Electrical Code requirements for safety.
* * * * *
Specializing in alternate energy solutions consisting of Solar Photovoltaic, Solar Hot Water and Geothermal Heat Pumps. These systems produce free electrical and thermal energy from the sun and the earth.
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) panels are used to collect sunlight to produce electricity. The electrical output from the PV panel array is processed to match the existing power provided from the local electrical utility.
- Solar Hot Water collectors utilize the "Greenhouse" effect to capture the Sun's warmth.
- Geothermal Heat Pumps take advantage of the near consistant temperature of the Earth to improve heating and cooling efficiency.
TVA GREEN POWER PROVIDERS PROGRAM
A Photovoltaic (PV) solar system installed by a customer served by a participating power company of TVA is eligible to participate in TVA’s Green Power Providers program.
TVA will purchase 100% of the power you produce from your PV solar system while you purchase energy from the local utility at a lower rate. A separate meter is installed to measure the output of your PV solar system. TVA will purchase all of the green energy output at a rate of 9 cents per kilowatt-hour above the retail rate and any fuel cost adjustments charges you pay each month. Program participates are guaranteed payment for 20 years. The first 10 years are paid at the preminum rate followed by 10 years purchase at the retail rate.
Green Energy the Right Choice
Increases in energy cost, dependence on oil and other carbon producing combustibles have resulted in federal and local financial incentives to choose solar electric power to produce Green Energy.
Choosing Solar to produce power is the first step to gaining control of your present and future energy cost.